Prophet Muhammad already said cumin is a miraculous plant that cures everything but death. A bit over the
top at first glance, however its numerous healing characteristics allow us to confidently label black cumin as a
plant with the widest possible spectrum of healing effects.
In Slovenia it is mainly appreciated as a spice, but in the Near East, India and the Mediterranean it has been
used for centuries as a precious medicinal plant. Doctors of pharaohs often used black cumin seeds and oil to
soothe the stomach after abundant feasts, to alleviate headache, toothache, symptoms of cold and various
Black cumin has been traditionally used to boost the immune system, increase the level of testosterone and as
an efficient complement to fighting diabetes, because it lowers blood sugar level.
• To retard the growth of cancer cells.
• As effective help in respiratory illnesses (asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough).
• To bring down fever and high blood pressure and improve circulation.
• To reduce the level of bad cholesterol.
• To maintain kidney activity.
• To reduce skin disease symptoms (allergies, psoriasis, eczema…).
• To increase the rate of wound healing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Recommended preventive consumption: a teaspoon in the morning and evening before meals. Wash down
with water if necessary.
Recommended consumption when ill: a teaspoon three times daily (before meals).
CONSUMPTION IS NOT RECOMMENDED if you want to become pregnant as it functions as a contraceptive. We
also advise against consumption during pregnancy, as it can prevent natural cervix contractions.