Spirulina is a blue-green alga and one of the oldest life forms on Earth. Spirulina is extremely rich in plant
protein (65%), vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, gamma-linolenic acid and other phytonutrients.
It is rich in vitamins A (beta-carotene), B1, B2, B6, E and vitamin K. It contains an abundance of natural salts and
It is known that it accelerates and regulates digestion.
• When fighting food craving.
• For fluctuating body weight.
• For memory loss (forgetfulness).
• Alleviates problems with concentration and focus.
• Relieves tiredness, lack of energy, exhaustion, depression.
• Mitigates hyperactivity, irritability, impatience and mood swings.
• Helps with muscle pain and joint stiffness.
• When fighting fungal inflammation, dry skin and acne.
• With diarrhoea.
• Helps with indigestion and poor food absorption.
• Alleviates frequent colds and flues that last for too long.
• Alleviates menstrual pains, PMS and menopause symptoms.
• Boosts your sex drive.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
We recommended four tablets three times daily (before or after meals).
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ORGANIC CHLORELLA AND SPIRULINA ALGAE
• Spirulina is a priceless source of vitamins and minerals, but has less detoxifying effect.
• Chlorella also contains vitamins and minerals, albeit to a much lower degree than spirulina, but is an
incredibly potent detoxifier for heavy metals and other poisons – because it binds with them in the body. We
recommend combined consumption of both types, to get the benefits of both – a substantial amount of
vitamins and minerals and detoxification.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ORGANIC AND CONVENTIONALLY GROWN CHLORELLA
1. Organic algae is (and must be) grown and processed in accordance with organic standards. In agreement
with these strict standards, its manufacturer must also set up a system of quality management, control and
2. Organic algae cannot contain synthetic chemicals and must not be genetically modified.
3. Organic algae must be grown in line with strict water source and environment requirements.
4. Organic algae must be certified by an authorised organic supervisory body.